● Downloading Savanakura (The Demonstration Versions)
* Copies of the demo apps will be available at the Google Play store for
trying it out prior to purchasing it. They are available free.
Whereas you would normally download the app from the Google Play store, you may want to try out
the latest versions available at our download site.
This note guides you how to download it from our site and install it on your mobile phone or tablet.
● Downloading the Savanakura (The Demonstration Versions)
You can download the Savanakura demo versions directly into your mobile device by
visiting the following these links via your mobile device:
● For devices supported by Android version 2.2 (Froyo) from
● For devices supported by Android version 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and above from
The response to your click depends on your device. In some cases, the app will be downloaded silently while in
other case they will present a 'download panel' where you are allowed to specify where you want to save the file.
Whichever way you proceed, the downloaded file will be placed in a folder called "Downloads". Find your way to it:
- Activate the "File Manager" app on your Android device, look for the pre-installed "File Manager" app.
The titles may differ from device to device.
- Using this File Manager, proceed to the "DemoSavanakura" folder and tap on the newly downloaded
● Hardware and software Requirements
● Hardware Requirements
Savanakura runs on devices designed to run the Android operating systems, specially the later versions.
See under System Requirements for supported versions.
Savanakura requires following hardware resources:
▪ Minimum of 5MB of internal memory
▪ Minimum of 10MB of disk space (This is determined by the size of the historical message cache)
▪ A touch screen. A size of 800x480 pixels is recommended.
● System Requirements
Savanakura is designed to run on Android supported mobile phones and tablets. Specifically:
▪ Android Version 2.2(Froyo) and above
▪ Higher versions offer better Sinhala character rendering.
● Installing the downloaded app in your Android device:
- Tap on the newly downloaded DEMO app to install it on your device.
- Follow instructions and proceed with the installation.
- Normally, apps are installed directly from Google store.
****** The device may warn about installing "unsolicited" software as you are now bypassing that procedure.
- You have to agree to continue in spite of the warning to get Savanakura installed.
- Once installed, it is ready for use as any other app. Being a demo, it will only offer limited facilities.